I build stuff that hopefully makes people’s lives better. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Some of my interests include learning, fitness, and effective altruism.
Here are some things I’m doing right now.
- I’ve been working on a mobile app to help people journal.
- I’m currently reading How to Solve It by George Pólya. Recently, I finished The Music of the Primes by Marcus du Sautoy, and Shoe Dog by Phil Knight.
Here are some fun things I’ve done.
- At Operator, I designed and built a flexible inventory scraper system, launched same-day gifting using UberRUSH, and redesigned and rebuilt the chat app which powers half of Operator.
- At LinkedIn, I built a web app to prototype and execute different data transformation workflows.
- With some spare time after work, I added a feature to one of Khan Academy’s open-source projects, live-editor, and they wrote a short blog post about the work I did.
- When I was a student, I was in a club called Blueprint which built apps for nonprofits. I worked on an Android app to make event check-in electronic instead of on-paper for Project Homeless Connect, and led a group of deveopers to build a web app to coordinate food recovery efforts for Food Shift.
- At my first hackathon, my roommate and I built an app to find trending Instagram photos from different locations dubbed Viewfinder. It was the first web app either of us had ever built, and we struggled for pretty much all 24 hours.